Welcome to Tagua Lodge, your home at the beach in Manglaralto, Ecuador.
“One of the coolest hostels to stay at is the Tagua Lodge. They have clean rooms and a communal outdoor kitchen. Luis Chavez, the owner is a keen organic farmer, and tries to supply his kitchen exclusively from his own farm Finca Experimental AgroEcologica in El Pechiche nearby.
Manglaralto is easy to find. It is directly off of La Ruta del Spondylus, about 4 km south of Montañita. Just turn off the road, and you are 4 blocks from the beach. There are two entrances. One at the south end right next to the Tauga Lodge and another at the north end.” EcuadorBeaches.org
Tagua Lodge features,
• Private Rooms all with their own bathrooms and hot water.
• Well stocked open air communal kitchen with a refrigerator, gas stove and pizza/bread oven.
• Free and fast WiFi in all rooms and common areas.
• Easy 3 block walk to the beach.
• Great rates, with specials for long term stays.
• Close to Montanita, 30 minute walk along the beach, 50 cent bus ride or $1.50 taxi ride.
• Campsites with bathroom, shower, hot water and free WiFi.
• Fluent English and Spanish speaking host.
• Close to buses that can take you directly to Olon, Puerto Lopez, Ayampe, Los Frailes beach, Manta, Santa Elena and Guayaquil.
Tagua Lodge – Your home at the beach in Ecuador, it's your chill out spot on the Ruta del Spondylus.